quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2011

Dark Ball 2.2

No, sorry, it's not out. Yet. I wouldn't write that just to get some attention (or would I?)

Anyway, I stopped working on Dark Ball after version 2.1. And I'll probably never touch it's code again :P

But that's me. Recently I got a request from a friend about adding some stuff to the game. Well, if you ever made something all by yourself (or in a closed group), you probably know that when someone want's to meddle with it you get really upset.

Then, of course, my answer was "no". Followed by a "wait... maybe. Tell me more about it."

I still am not totally convinced, but since I could personally kill him (or just beat him up) in case he tries to post the source code, I decided it was worth a try.

Feel free to tell us what you like and what you don't like and most important, what you would like in the game, as it can be added in this next update.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário