quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2011

New team member soon...

Hey guys! I'm just passing by to tell you the most recent news.

As you may already know, we are looking for new members to collaborate on Nebula Team's next project. I'm proud to announce we found a 3D artist! But I'll let her introduce herself in her own post, let me talk about our progress.

Right now, I am finishing the main character's sprites. As far as coding is concerned, Lord C. says the game engine is almost complete, the hardest part is done (I myself played an alpha test version). We did everything from scratch, I feel really proud we got this far, but regarding 3D models, there is a lot of work to be done. Besides that, we're still looking for a level designer and a song composer. I hope I'll be able to show something soon, there's a lot of game art already done, but we agreed only to show anything when we are certain about the launch date.

BTW, did you notice the new layout? I made a new logo for the blog =D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário