sexta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2011

Sarah desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

No people, I don't speak japanese, I was just trying to be original. u_u

My name is Sarah, here in Nebula Flare you can call me Sarah Sober. I'm going to be the 3D artist for our current project. Unfortunately, there is not much else I can say about that, according to Fabienne and Elias (aka Lord Cinneris) everything here is top secret.

Let me just give you a notion about how crazy (in a good way) they are. These are Lord's words when we were deciding whether I would be part of the team:

"(...) you cannot show any of your work to anyone. Ever. Showing unfinished works gives bad luck."

And then comes Fabienne:

"That's true. I've written a poem and my sister read it before I could finish it. It's still unfinished, my inspiration is totally gone."

Fabienne and I were already friends long before she found nebula flare, actually, she's been bugging me to join her for some months now... And here I am... They are way too excentric, hence why I chose "Sober" as my pen name. Anyway, I think I'll be able to do a great work with them.

But there's just one thing I still don't get. Shouldn't the existence of a secret be also a secret? Doesn't that bring bad luck?? Well, that's irrelevant in my opinion, I'll just do what I like to do. And I'll probably not post here often (since I can't show anything... ¬¬)

Itekimasu!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário